////Anis's Story\\
D'Owner!

Hi and Assalammualaikum. Welcome to my blog so Here's is Anis farahin. I'm sweet 7teen. Do respect me and i will respect you back. Thanks for the read :*


Entries About


My Everything

My dear Ayen, I Love You. Wishing this relationship will last longer and please, don't ever tired with me and my love. One more, please don't ever hurt my heart and don't try to ruin our relationship.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers




Hi :D

Hi everyone, post lama semua saya dah delete saya nak mulakan hidup baru. Euwww cehhhh ayat gedik :P Now no boyfriend and skg belajar je k -___________-

Sebenarnye aku pun dah lama nie haa tk update blog ni. Dah malas sangat dah nie, tahap maz k :P Me more twitter now, facebook pun dah jarang sekali aku pakai :P aku dah malas nak update bagai nie ha.